Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2005/07/28 13:46:02 UTC

x:schedule themes

Hi,

I've added theme support to the x:schedule component. The example has
also been updated with the ability to switch themes, and to toggle the
readonly and tooltip properties.

cf. attachment for patches...

Jurgen

Re: x:schedule themes

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
I was already playing with the component without problems. Well,
except that I changed the mode several times and after I tried to
create an appointment, but anything happened...

Bruno

Re: x:schedule themes

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.
I've had that a couple of times during development as well. What seems
to help is an ant clean-all, and a restart of my jboss before
redeploying...

Re: x:schedule themes

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: x:schedule themes