Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Senhua Huang <se...@fixstream.com> on 2014/07/02 01:18:07 UTC

Re: output interpretation of cassandra-stress

Hi Duyhai,

According to a reply I got from a Datastax member, the unit is in milli-second.

Thanks,
Senhua

From: DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 6:09 AM
To: "user@cassandra.apache.org<ma...@cassandra.apache.org>" <us...@cassandra.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: output interpretation of cassandra-stress

I think the latency is expressed in micro-second

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 3:32 AM, Senhua Huang <se...@fixstream.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a quick question on the unit of the latency in the output of cassandra-stress: is it milli-second or second? I cannot find the answer in the documentation:
http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/1.2/cassandra/tools/toolsCStressOutput_c.html

Thanks,
Senhua

Re: output interpretation of cassandra-stress

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Senhua for the info.