Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/01 01:00:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Create a repo for iotdb-backup-tool

+1.
Though creating a new repo may reduce the focus, it will be helpful to
keep iotdb main repo concise and maintainable. And accepting codes
like iotdb-tool will be more convenient.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2023年1月31日周二 21:49写道:

Re: Re: [VOTE] Create a repo for iotdb-backup-tool

Posted by Guanfei Guo <gu...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1

Thanks.
Guanfei Guo

发送时间: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 9:00:47 AM
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org <de...@iotdb.apache.org>

Posted by 冯 庆新 <qi...@hotmail.com>.
+1

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>