Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hoan dang van <ho...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/20 03:54:12 UTC

UOM of products

Hi all
I want to create a products that have more two uom ( A and B ...). B
is basically UOM has price is 5$ and is default uom when sale product, A
is extendedly UOM ( A = 50B) has price is 245$ and is default uom when
purchasing or receipt product.
Can everybody show me how this dose.
Thank all

Re: UOM of products

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
On 20/10/14 08:54, Hoan dang van wrote:
> Hi all
> I want to create a products that have more two uom ( A and B ...). B
> is basically UOM has price is 5$ and is default uom when sale product, A
> is extendedly UOM ( A = 50B) has price is 245$ and is default uom when
> purchasing or receipt product.
> Can everybody show me how this dose.
> Thank all

you can have a look at:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/cms/ViewBlogArticle?articleContentId=C-16750&blogContentId=AWS_BLOG

Re: UOM of products

Posted by hoandv <ho...@gmail.com>.
Thank Julien
I have received it. I will see it carefully and will soon feedback to you

FullName: Đặng Văn Hoàn
Birthday: 14/06/1991
Contact: 0976.626.745

Re: UOM of products

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
I just drop it in Jira 5672.

Re: UOM of products

Posted by hoandv <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien

Re: UOM of products

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi Hoan,

Re: UOM of products

Posted by hoandv <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julien

Re: UOM of products

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi Hoan,

Re: UOM of products

Re: UOM of products

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nomaka.fr>.
Hi Hoan,

Do you think your needs are the same as this jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5672 ?

In this case, we can provide an add-on that can do the job. We are
testing it but if you want to test it with us just let me know.

Julien NICOLAS.