Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Eduardo Bejar <wo...@linkabu.net> on 2007/08/03 22:47:49 UTC

From+To Rule

Hi,

Usually when you create a rule to match a text or pattern on a message, you
create one rule for each field. In example: If you´d like to filter every
message that contains "Medicine" in the From: field, and "Users" in the To:
field, you´d need to create two rules, one to match each field.

Now my question is, how can I create one rule that matches when both
conditions are present on a message? In example: "Match when the message
contains this on the Subject and is sent to this user"?

Regards,

Edo

Re: From+To Rule

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 03:47:49PM -0500, Eduardo Bejar wrote:
> Now my question is, how can I create one rule that matches when both
> conditions are present on a message? In example: "Match when the message
> contains this on the Subject and is sent to this user"?

perldoc "Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf"

look for "meta" rules.

--
Randomly Selected Tagline:
Even if you aren't in doubt, consider the mental welfare of the person who