Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2007/04/24 15:39:31 UTC

documentation bugs

The JetExpress tutorial at
http://portals.apache.org/tutorials/jetspeed-2/index.html
talks about copying files  "During the tutorial, at times you will be
asked to copy files from the /resources/ directory."

There is no resources directory as nearly as we can tell.

Ron

Re: documentation bugs

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Apr 24, 2007, at 8:22 PM, Ron Wheeler wrote:

> What is the best way to start getting up to speed with Jetspeed.
> It does not seem to be a good way to spend scarce resources.
> We are planning to use Jetspeed in a critical project and need to
> get smart quickly.

To get started with a custom build, the tutorial is a bit problematic
due to the missing resources and general Maven mishaps
Training can also help to get started if you don't know the portlet
api and the Jetspeed architecture
I presented a class a few weeks ago using the Ant Custom Build
(without any tutorial documentation), and it went extremely well
compared to the Maven-2 based tutorial

Re: documentation bugs

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.

Re: documentation bugs