Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com> on 2000/10/12 20:57:35 UTC

Re: Ctx( ): IOException in: R( + /tomcat-power.gif + null) socket w rite error

I get the same error with the same configuration
(NT4/tomcat3.2 standalone). My machine is configured
and working properly, and I have no other problems
related to winsock. So, does anyone know where
this error originates in the code? Is it a tomcat bug?
If so, I'll try and figure out how to do a bug report...

Tomcat 3.2 works fine and serves pages, even SSL
works, but standard out spews this junk on every request.

Thanks for any input,

Dave Smith