Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/11/30 08:35:58 UTC

Is wicket-contrib-jasperreports alive?

Hi *,

i'm realy interested in this. The cvs link i found in old mailing list has
gone.
Someone knows the state here?

Thanks
Per

Re: Is wicket-contrib-jasperreports alive?

Posted by cblehman <cl...@medfusion.net>.
I have used the project to create links to Jasper Report resources (with
wicket1.3 beta3) and it works fine for me.

The Repository link I got the project from is:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff

-Clay

Posted by Evan Chooly <ev...@gmail.com>.
The project lives in svn in the wicket-stuff repo.  Last I worked with it, I
had started migrating it to wicket 1.3 but that was back when there was a
wicket 2.0 in the works.  It should still be compatible with today's 1.3 but
I haven't touched it in months as I haven't had to use JR in sometime.  But
barring any API drift in wicket, it should compile and work just fine.