Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@redhat.com> on 2009/03/04 16:37:15 UTC

WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption

I am running CXF 2.1.4 inside of Jboss 5.0.1. My goal is to publish an
endpoint using Reliable Messageing (and therefore Addressing) as well as
Signing and Enrypting the messages.I am following the various examples
at the jboss site, and the cxf fite.

currently, my client and server are connexting but each is throwing a
similar exception:

[code]
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: General security error
(WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:641)
[/code]

I have configured the in bound interceptors per the instructions

[code]
	<bean id="Sign_Request"
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
<constructor-arg>
<map>
   <entry key="action" value="Timestamp Signature Encrypt" />
   <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="cxf.properties" />
   <entry key="decryptionPropFile" value="cxf.properties" />
   <entry key="passwordCallbackClass"
value="com.redhat.vdc.backend.PasswordCallbackHandler" />
</map>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>
[/code]

And I have even tried replacing decryptionPropFile with
WSHandlerConstants.DEC_PROP_FILE with no help.

Has anyone else seen this?

-- bk

Re: WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I think you need encryption/signature configuration files:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/implementing_ws_security_with_the