Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> on 2013/04/04 00:31:51 UTC

Re: ANN: MasterTicketsPlugin 3.0.4 released

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/28/13, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > I've been given the go-ahead to move this back to the trac-hacks
> repository
> > and the project on GitHub will be removed.
>
> ok
>
> > I've been told there is a way to
> > move the entire history from Git to SVN,
>
> git-svn I guess ...
>
> > so I'm going to try to do that.
> > I'll follow-up again once that move has been made and I can grant you
> > access to the repository.
> >

> Thanks in advance
> :)

olemis: you now have write access to the trac-hacks MasterTicketsPlugin SVN
repository on trac-hacks. I'm in the process of importing the history from
Git and that should be finished later today.

Re: ANN: MasterTicketsPlugin 3.0.4 released

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much !

Let's see how it goes
;)

On 4/3/13, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/28/13, Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> >
>> > I've been given the go-ahead to move this back to the trac-hacks
>> repository
>> > and the project on GitHub will be removed.
>>
>> ok
>>
>> > I've been told there is a way to
>> > move the entire history from Git to SVN,
>>
>> git-svn I guess ...
>>
>> > so I'm going to try to do that.
>> > I'll follow-up again once that move has been made and I can grant you
>> > access to the repository.
>> >

>> Thanks in advance
>> :)
>

> olemis: you now have write access to the trac-hacks MasterTicketsPlugin SVN
> repository on trac-hacks. I'm in the process of importing the history from
> Git and that should be finished later today.

Olemis.

Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound contributor
http://issues.apache.org/bloodhound

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/