Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Andy Bowes <an...@scientiasolutions.com> on 2004/10/06 11:05:47 UTC

RE: Errors after reading content - Additional Info

I also get the following lines written to the log

06 Oct 2004 09:56:41 -
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.rm.impl.FileResourceManager - WARNING - Could
not commit tx main-1097052991750-8, rolling back instead
06 Oct 2004 09:56:41 -
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.rm.impl.FileResourceManager - WARNING -
org.apache.slide.store.txfile.rm.ResourceManagerException:
main-1097052991750-8: Could not upgrade to commit lock for resource at
'/testfolder/SiteArea_1097052991343_1.0' (ERR_NO_LOCK)

Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks

Andy