Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org> on 2004/10/08 19:02:08 UTC

Wikipage "Solutions made with Slide"?

Hi all,
I would like to revitalize the idea earlier seen on this list, to
have a Wiki page with a list of "Users of Slide" or "Solutions made
with Slide" or something like that.

Such a list could deliver people with convincing arguments for a
pro slide decision. As larger as better it would persuade even
the big heads.

What do you think? May be we could start a collection on the list,
so we can create an inital page with more that one lonely entry.

Regards Stefan

--
Stefan Lützkendorf  -- luetzkendorf@apache.org

Re: Wikipage "Solutions made with Slide"?

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Great idea. However, I'd say create the page right away, write down
what you do and I will follow up with my stuff.

Oliver