Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Franck Omrane <fm...@alfadimag.com> on 2005/03/08 16:00:36 UTC

new publication

hi,

if we use the war file of lenya. is it possible to add new publication ?
i suppose that the response is no.

bgrds
franck

Re: new publication

Posted by Franck Omrane <fm...@alfadimag.com>.
I found the problem it was a bad url in one xsl   :-\

thanks

Re: new publication

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Re: new publication

Posted by Franck Omrane <fm...@alfadimag.com>.

Re: new publication

Posted by Franck Omrane <fm...@alfadimag.com>.

Re: new publication

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Franck Omrane wrote:
> ok
> but when you deploy do you have to restart lenya (tomcat web app) ?
>
> thanks

yes.

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com

Re: new publication

Posted by Franck Omrane <fm...@alfadimag.com>.
ok

Re: new publication

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Re: new publication

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> Seriously you can, but if your publication has specific Java classes, then
> you have to copy them to WEB-INF/classes manually.
>
> Also you might have to patch cocoon.xconf if you have special input
> modules.

in a nutshell, unless you know what you are doing, i strongly suggest
you start from source. you can always package the result up as war, of
course.

Re: new publication

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Franck Omrane wrote:

> hi,
>
> if we use the war file of lenya. is it possible to add new publication ?

yes, you can

> i suppose that the response is no.

no, no ;-)

Seriously you can, but if your publication has specific Java classes, then
you have to copy them to WEB-INF/classes manually.

Also you might have to patch cocoon.xconf if you have special input modules.

HTH

Michi

> bgrds
> franck