Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/04/05 20:05:47 UTC

dashboard and theme

Hi everyone,

With a few recent tweaks I think that it will be possible to have a
working-ish dashboard and theme. Therefore I am thinking that it is time
to add dependencies and these plugins to the installer, along with
configuration to get these activated by default.

Hope that is OK with everyone.

Cheers,
     Gary

Re: dashboard and theme

Posted by Gary <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Hi,

I would probably have managed it sooner but for having to deal with an
internet connection so bad that I couldn't commit directly.

So, I adjusted the requirements.txt to make pip download the extra
packages and adjusted the base.ini created by the installer.py script.

Cheers,
     Gary

Re: dashboard and theme

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.

Re: dashboard and theme

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Gary <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,

:)

> With a few recent tweaks I think that it will be possible to have a working-ish dashboard and theme. Therefore I am thinking that it is time to add dependencies and these plugins to the installer, along with configuration to get these activated by default.
>
> Hope that is OK with everyone.

+1 ... IMO

Olemis