Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Blunck <bl...@gst.com> on 2003/10/30 22:57:36 UTC

output params (1 too few)

i have a question that might be more appropriate for the dev team but i'll
field it on the user list in case any of them read it or in case any other user
has encountered this quirk before.

i have a message defined with multiple parts.  this message is used as my
OUTPUT parameter.  i'm using the org.apache.axis.client.Call class to call my
remote service.

there are 4 parts to the output message.  what i'm seeing in my Call is that
i receive the first parameter as the Object returned by invoke(Object[]), and
the other 3 parts are contained in the List that is returned from a call to
getOutputValues().

it surprised me that i didn't see 4 items in the List returned from
getOutputValues() as opposed to 3.

anyone know why?

-c

--
 16:55:00  up 3 days,  6:25, 11 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.66, 0.54