Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Amrit Jain <am...@netcontinuum.com> on 2001/05/03 08:48:21 UTC

Session Management

Hi guys,

Can anybody help me out .... How can we  have access to HTTPSession
object specific to a session using Apache  SOAP ?

Amrit

Re: Session Management

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@computer.org>.
You must write your own provider.  You can use an existing provider as a starting point.  This was a recent topic of discussion on this list.  I don't recall for certain, but someone may have posted some sample code.  I recommend looking through previous message subjects.

Scott