Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marco Piovesana <pi...@esteco.com> on 2017/09/17 13:49:11 UTC

Re: frozen node modifications

Hi Chetan,
> Note that for one time upgrade work you can still modify the content
> in version store using the NodeStore API directly.

how exactly can I do that? I can use the *NodeStore* to do a *merge*
on a *NodeBuilder,
*and I can get the *NodeBuilder *for the node I need to modify from the
NodeStore itself. But how can I modify a specific FrozenNode starting from
a NodeBuilder? Am I trying to use the wrong method?

--

marco piovesanA
Enterprise Application

*ESTECO* | EXPLORE DESIGN PERFECTION

AREA Science Park, Padriciano 99 - 34149 Trieste - ITALY
Phone: +39 040 3755548 - Fax: +39 040 3755549
[Website] <http://www.esteco.com> | [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/esteco_mF> | [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/esteco.spa> | [Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/748217>
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that
this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message
by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. You may not copy or
disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you. Please consider the
environment before printing this email.