Posted to dev@distributedlog.apache.org by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/20 03:07:16 UTC

[Discuss] Try Github issues for Issue tracking

Hi all,

Recently, Apache BookKeeper community discussed and decided to have a try
on "github issues" for issue tracking,  What do you think of DistributedLog
also have a try on “github issues”? :)

At here, you could find the related discussion of BookKeeper here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/bookkeeper-dev/201706.mbox/thread?2

And here is a proposal for BookKeeper github issues:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/BP-9+-+Github+issues+for+Issue+Tracking

Thanks a lot.

-Jia

Re: [Discuss] Try Github issues for Issue tracking

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1. Since we are moving DL as the subproject of BookKeeper, it aligns our
goal for making the procedures between BK and DL consistent.

- Sijie