Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Ng <jn...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/21 02:46:31 UTC

nocache in the web.xml

Hi, I encountered a rather interesting problem over
the past few days.  When I have nocache set in the
web.xml, I am not able to generate PDF from the
servlet in the IE browser.  I believe that this is due
to the specifics of IE.

As soon as I take the nocache out from the web.xml,
the streaming of PDF to the IE works fine.

Now, the question is can I somehow disable the nocache
features for a specific page?  (ie the page that is
used to generate the dynamic PDF)

Thanks,
John