Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by zu...@gmail.com on 2015/08/12 05:23:14 UTC

[Reminder] Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting

Meeting will start at 9:30 AM IST.

Regards
Zulfi

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Falcon bi-weekly collaboration meeting
Hi All,

Objective of bi-weekly meeting:
Increase collaboration in community, unblock pending patch reviews and
design reviews, discuss upcoming features and road map, any other item
related to Falcon development and adoption.

How do we prepare agenda for weekly sync up:
1. Community tag their JIRAs with label 'falcon-syncup'. These JIRAs will
be opened up for discussion in meeting and outcome/thoughts will be
documented in it.
discussed.

How do we connect/meet:
We connect over bridge (Participant Passcode:  802 596 9285, India,
Bangalore:  +91 (0)80 60003300, San Francisco: +1 415 358 0139). Phone
numbers for other geographic locations are sent to dev@ in a separate mail.

Thanks
Zulfi
When: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:30am - 10:30am India Standard Time
Who:
     * Zulfiqar Ali - organizer
     * dev@falcon.apache.org