Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rahul Srivastava <Ra...@Sun.COM> on 2001/09/26 23:03:12 UTC

code for SubstitutionGroupHandler

Hi,

Please find attached the code for class SubstitutionGroupHandler.

Some points :
1.) Do we need to store GrammarResolver in this class, as we don't require
anything to access from SchemaGrammar. I have removed it.
2.) This class needs to get the base type of the type of a given element. But,
XSTypeDecl is incomplete as the comment says.
3.) To get the blockDefault attribute of schema element, you need access to
XSDocumentInfo. So, I modified the signature of check...Ok() to accept
XSDocumentInfo. Any other descent way?.

Cheers,
Rahul.

Sun Microsystems, Inc.