Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/08/30 13:45:33 UTC

thread safety

The question about thread pools leads me to ask a dumb question:
definitionally, are SEI classes required to be reentrant? It seems from
this thread that the default behavior includes entry in multiple jetty
threads.

RE: thread safety

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
Yes , now the all implementor class need to be reentrant.
CXF does not support the thread safe call for implementor method.

Willem.