Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2007/02/09 10:40:58 UTC

xmlbeans and axis2

Hello,
I'm using XmlBeans2.2.0 to generate java classes from my xsds, and am
primarily using the classes for serialization to/from xml.  I am
deploying the generated classes in an Axis2 application.  But, I see
that Axis2 already has a xbean-2.2.0.jar, which appears to be the same
as the xbean.jar in the XmlBeans2.2.0 libs.  If I deploy all the XmlBean
jars along with the Axis2 jars, I seem to get class conflicts at
runtime.  Does anyone know what jars in XmlBeans I really need to deploy
with my app, or can I just use the ones in Axis2?  If I need to deploy
jars from both, how should I prevent conflicts between jars that contain
the same classes, although possibly different class versions?  Any help
is appreciated, thanks!
-Vinh