Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Nandika Jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/05 07:32:29 UTC

How to read all request content in one step

Hi devs,

I am working on developing a plug-in which will do a transformation on the
http message body for the request. Is there a method which will enable me to
read all the message body content from the request input stream ?

Regards
Nandika

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/
WSO2 Inc: http://www.wso2.com

Re: How to read all request content in one step

Posted by Moshe Kaplan <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nandika,

Yes indeed,
Take a look on the gzip-transform example (that shows how to access the
content) and bnull-transform example (that show how to aggregate the whole
page into a single buffer),

Best Regards,
Moshe Kaplan,
http://top-performance.blogspot.com/