Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 16:27:21 UTC

Showing negative numbers for Hadoop resource manager web interface

Hi All,

We have a hadoop cluster running using hadoop 2.5.1. In resource manager
web interface, under Cluster Metrics, we can see some negative numbers for
fields like "Containers Running", "Memory Used" etc. Please see the
attached image.

Could you please tell me what can be the reason for these negative numbers.

Thanks,
Chathuri

Re: Showing negative numbers for Hadoop resource manager web interface

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for quick response..

Regards,
Chathuri