Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/12 06:41:30 UTC

[Axis2] Woden programming style documentation

Damitha,
    Is the programming style used in Woden documented somewhere?
    If not, can you provide a brief on how should I go about
understanding what the code is doing?
    I am trying to resolve
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-330 and I think the problem
is resulting from the fact that there has been a missing init somewhere.
However I do not understand what this init is and who should be calling it.

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Woden programming style documentation

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> Damitha,
>    Is the programming style used in Woden documented somewhere?

I have some tests that I wrote to test it before start coding. I have
attached it here with.
The difference coding style is to get a working code asap. My plan was
after writing some initial working
code to write it in less OO way as in Sandesha2. I'll look into
Axis2c-330 to see what I can do about it

Damitha