Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Pedro Albuquerque <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/11 00:56:19 UTC

Pootle changes

Hi,

being the only one working on AOO translation for Portuguese-Pt, is
there a way to be notified about changes in Pootle? Like suggestions
made anonymously?
Someone left a suggestion, I don't know when (it was misplaced, but
still a suggestion), and I found it because I had to correct a string
too long.

By the way, the export view was fully updated and, on my behalf, nearly
unnoticed! Great work! Lot's of changes, for best! Please notify me of
more changes.

Regards,
Pedro.