Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Ravi Prakash <ra...@robosoftin.com> on 2011/09/30 08:48:34 UTC

Error in Engaging module rampart

Hello There,
I am a newbie to the world of AXIS2C. I am writing a SOAP client that must adhere to WS Security v 1.1.
To this including RampartC module is necessary. Hence I added '<module ref="rampart"/>' entry axis2.xml file.
I get following error in log file.

phase_resolver.c(1265) Adding handler desc RampartInHandler tophase Security within flow in flow failed

How to engage RampartC module?
Any help is appreciated.

Additional info:
Axis2C version:1.6.0
rampartc version:1.3.0

Content of /usr/local/axis2c/modules/rampart/module.xml:
<module name="rampart" class="mod_rampart">
    <inflow>
        <handler name="RampartInHandler" class="mod_rampart">
            <order phase="Security"/>
        </handler>
    </inflow>

    <outflow>
        <handler name="RampartOutHandler" class="mod_rampart">
            <order phase="Security"/>
        </handler>
    </outflow>

    <Outfaultflow>
        <handler name="RampartOutHandler" class="mod_rampart">
            <order phase="MessageOut"/>
        </handler>
    </Outfaultflow>
</module>