Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Shapiro <ms...@palamida.com> on 2016/06/13 23:01:16 UTC

How to get the index for a document after a search over multiple indexes

How can I find the single index associated with each Document returned by a search over multiple indexes?  The document number is not enough, I want to save the index also so that later I can retrieve the file contents that was stored in the index.  This question applies to Lucene 3.5.0.

Thanks,
Mark

Re: How to get the index for a document after a search over multiple indexes

Posted by Trejkaz <tr...@trypticon.org>.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Mark Shapiro <ms...@palamida.com> wrote:
> How can I find the single index associated with each Document returned by a search over
> multiple indexes?  The document number is not enough, I want to save the index also so
> that later I can retrieve the file contents that was stored in the index.  This question applies
> to Lucene 3.5.0.

How did you do the search over multiple indexes in the first place?

TX