Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/05/25 00:04:38 UTC

[ANN] Cassandra Tutorial @ OSCON

For those interested in Cassandra training, I'll be giving a 3-hour
tutorial[1] at OSCON this year entitled Hands-on Cassandra.

[1]: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/14283

The tutorial will cover setup, configuration, and management of
clusters, and will include some Python code exercises using
Twissandra[2].

[2]: http://github.com/ericflo/twissandra

Use discount code "os10fos" when signing up to get 20% off.

Hope to you there!

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [ANN] Cassandra Tutorial @ OSCON

Posted by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com>.
On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 17:04 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> For those interested in Cassandra training, I'll be giving a 3-hour
> tutorial[1] at OSCON this year entitled Hands-on Cassandra.
>
> [1]: http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010/public/schedule/detail/14283
>
> The tutorial will cover setup, configuration, and management of
> clusters, and will include some Python code exercises using
> Twissandra[2].
>
> [2]: http://github.com/ericflo/twissandra
>
> Use discount code "os10fos" when signing up to get 20% off.

Just a reminder. Early-bird pricing for OSCON ends tomorrow, after that
the price goes up $250 (the discount code above is still good for 20%
though).

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com