Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by israel chay <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/30 11:27:23 UTC

Get minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes from an element

hello,
i tried to parse XML schema to my own data structure.
when i tried to find out if an element can appear more than one time
(maxOccurs > 0), i found that this property is not exposed - XSElement
expose only the "name" attribute of an element, and not the min/max Occurs
attributes.
i forced to create my own XSElementImpl, and expose the min/max attributes
myself. for example:

*public* *int* getMaxOccurs()

{

*  return* ((XsTElement)getXsObject()).getMaxOccurs();

}

mybe you should add these methods (get min/max) to the XSElement interface?

thanks,

Jona.

Get minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes from an element