Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/01 08:21:26 UTC

NullPointerEXception , Sorry to insist guys

I cannot go out of my problem (and now its becoming urgent) of
NullPointerEXception while invoking the site plugin via : mvn site
I use maven 2.02.

Thanks for help.

Re: NullPointerEXception , Sorry to insist guys

Posted by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer and the various advises. In the meantime I have found
the problem and it was only a wrong reference in a plugin section.

Cheers
Gianfranco

PS: I will read all guidelines from now on...;o))

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Other people are reporting similar problems. I don't use site right
now, so I don't get it, but this is a pretty common complaint just
recently. Search the Maven Users archive -- perhaps there's a fix?

Otherwise try to find your bug (with a fix?) on JIRA...
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE

Wayne