Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by packpaul <pa...@mail.ru> on 2015/08/28 10:03:12 UTC

Re: How to use annotation in client application?

Hi!

As of Aug 2015, TomEE ver. 1.7.2. How does it look like with the possibility
of running application clients? Does TomEE have a utility like 'appclient'?

Dain, following your advise I couldn't successfully lunch my application
with

java -Dopenejb.client.moduleId=ID_FROM_CONTAINER  -jar openejb-client.jar
[args]

No ID_FROM_CONTAINER was shown in the log for my client module, only this:

INFO: Found ClientModule in classpath:
d:\programs\tomcat\7.0.63\apps\cart\cart-appclient.jar