Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Wouter Zorgdrager <W....@tudelft.nl> on 2019/03/22 09:12:03 UTC

Case class field limit

Hey all,

Since Scala 2.11 the amount of fields in a case class isn't restricted to
22 anymore [1]. I was wondering if Flink still uses this limit internally,
if I check the documentation [2] I also see a max of 22 fields. However, I
just ran a simple test setup with a case class > 22 fields and this worked
fine. Is the documentation outdated or am I missing something?

Hope someone can clarify!

Cheers,
Wouter

[1] - https://github.com/scala/bug/issues/7296