Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Paul Wong <mr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/07 23:15:24 UTC

Using Tranql Oracle connector with SSL enabled

Dear all,

I am trying to use Tranql Oracle connector with SSL enabled.

I need to configure the "oracle.net.ssl_cipher_suites" property for the
DataSource.

I tried both tranql-connector-oracle-local-1.5.rar and
tranql-connector-oracle-rac-local-1.5.rar and had no luck.

I am using Geronimo 2.1 and Oracle 11g.

Please advice.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Paul

Re: Using Tranql Oracle connector with SSL enabled

Posted by Paul Wong <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi David:

I have attached the patch (diff file) to the issue
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/TQL-24.

Basically, I used LocalRACMCF.java as reference to modify LocalMCF.java.

However,the delimiter is "$" instead of ",".

So the sample input would be something like
"oracle.net.ssl_cipher_suites=(SSL_DH_anon_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA,
SSL_DH_anon_WITH_RC4_128_MD5)$MaxLimit=10"

Please advice.

Thanks a lot.

Paul

Posted by Paul Wong <mr...@gmail.com>.