Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "balaji.gandhi" <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 21:03:24 UTC

Could not find an instance of QueryComponent. Disabling collation verification against the index.

Hi Team,

I am trying to configure the Auto-suggest feature for the "businessProvince"
field in my schema.

I followed the instructions here:- http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Suggester

But then I got the following error:- "INFO: Could not find an instance of
QueryComponent. Disabling collation verification against the index."

Based on this forum
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10547438/solr-returns-only-one-collation-for-suggester-component),
I added a "query" component.

So now all these queries work:-
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/cityProvinceSuggest?q=AZ -> Searches
the "default" field
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/cityProvinceSuggest?q=businessProvince:AZ
Searches the "businessProvince" field
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/cityProvinceSuggest?q=businessCity:Phoenix
Searches the "businessCity" field
http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/cityProvinceSuggest?q=name:Balaji
Searches the "name" field

So my question now is whether the "field" element is honored? Bcos holding
all the data in the lookup data-structure may cause memory issues. Any help
will be appreciated.

 <searchComponent class="solr.SpellCheckComponent" name="suggest">
    <lst name="spellchecker">
      <str name="name">suggest</str>
      <str name="classname">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.Suggester</str>
      <str
name="lookupImpl">org.apache.solr.spelling.suggest.tst.TSTLookup</str>
      <str name="field">businessProvince</str>
      <float name="threshold">0.005</float>
      <str name="buildOnCommit">true</str>
    </lst>
  </searchComponent>