Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com> on 2013/05/11 01:04:25 UTC

[MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering

Hi all,

I would like to merge the feature [CLOUDSTACK-2056] developed in planner_reserve branch to master.

- Functional Specs: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DeploymentPlanner+choice+via+ServiceOffering
- Jira ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2056
- Unit tests:  Have added unit test under cloud-server/test/com/cloud/vm/DeploymentPlanningManagerImplTest.java
- Integration tests: Added python test using marvin here:  cloud-testclient/integration/smoke/test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners.py

I have rebased the branch with master Commit hash: 19f014585e1d2a85b66ecd5ad57ee0c6338beb4c
Attached is the RAT report.

Thanks,
-Prachi

RE: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.
Merged this branch to master.

Thanks,
Prachi

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:22:13PM -0700, Prachi Damle wrote:
> I had written the test as per the old wiki page,  now will refer to
> the new wiki and make the changes to the test. Thanks for the wiki
> example!
> If there is no objection, I will do these changes post-merge.

Sure - not a problem. +1 to merge.
--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

RE: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering

Posted by Prachi Damle <Pr...@citrix.com>.