Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com> on 2010/03/10 17:22:40 UTC

Bug #1410 with 2.0.0 beta2

Added a comments : can reproduce using 2.0.0 Beta2 on Linux, not on OSX.

This bug is tagged as opened which is right but fixed in version 2.0.0 which is wrong.

Re: Bug #1410 with 2.0.0 beta2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
One mote detail : 32 or 64 bits JDK doesn't change anything.

I was using MySQL 5.1.x

Re: Bug #1410 with 2.0.0 beta2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-...@novlog.com>.
Found a workaround.