Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2018/09/01 13:37:20 UTC

Re: __HDR_ORDER_FTSDMCXXXX hitting windows live mail (and outlook express)

On 31.08.18 16:16, John Hardin wrote:
>Here's one: should __ANY_EXTERNAL be added to any other rules that
>primarily look for abused MSFT-isms?
>
>For example, MIMEOLE_DIRECT_TO_MX, DOS_OE_TO_MX, DOS_OUTLOOK_TO_MX,
>XPRIO_SHORT_SUBJ, ...?

Now that you pulled this out...
Yes, it would also help on some servers I maintain (where HDR_ORDER_FTSDMCXX*
caused troubles).

The question I still have is, if this is not in contrast with proposed usage
of __ANY_EXTERNAL or !ALL_TRUSTED