Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Theo Beisch <th...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/08 23:00:51 UTC

.NET CF support

I am not sure this is the right place for the post so I apologize ahead just
in case..
I've been working on getting NETCF and NETCF forms designtime support for
Log4NET and I now have config files which basically offer kind of
"one-click" build support. (VS 2003 project files and minor compiletime flag
mods for NDC.cs and ThreadContext.cs.)
Could someone tell me how the process is or who would be my contact for
submitting this?
Congrats to all working here, I have been using log4j before and log4net is
clearly a next great step!
Cheers
tb