Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Louis <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/10 07:00:32 UTC

How to force delete tlog?

Hi,

Now I finally gave up deleting tlogs(disabling cdcr buffer, restarting
source
node, neither of them worked..) and am now writing cron script to delete
tlogs.

However, I discovered that even if I delete tlogs files manually, QUEUES api
still returns the positive number of tlogTotalCount(but tlogTotalSize is
zero).

I guess Solr stores tlogs count in its memory and tries to recover tlogs
files when it reloads collections, which brings back a bunch of tlogs with
zero size.

Is there any way(hopefully rest api) to delete tlogs from disk as well as
memory in Solr?

Thanks.

Louis

--