Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/19 00:43:21 UTC

pdfbox.net

can i also ask questions regarding pdfbox ikvm .net here?

even if it is only version 1.8.7?

are you guys responsible for porting it?

cuz there is a bug when creating annotations regarding cosname.m and
creationdate it always sets it to jan 1,1970
--
Website/Java Games: http://www.chitgoks.com
My Blogs:

Re: pdfbox.net

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
hi tilman ok

yeah i tead about instructions on porting to .net

not sure though if bug is reproducible in java cuz i use 2.0.4

i justed wanted to make a c# equivalent. thats the only issue ive come
across with

guess ill just leave t as it is

Re: pdfbox.net

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.