Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Gláucia Esppenchutz <gl...@apache.org> on 2023/06/14 22:37:30 UTC

Write Access to Github repos

Hi team,

Could you please provide me the write access to the Wayang repos?
I opened a Jira ticket for it (see here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24700) but seems I need to be
added on the LDAP of Wayang, since all my Gitbox configs are set :)

Thanks!

Re: Write Access to Github repos

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <al...@databloom.ai>.
Hey Glaucia,

That is done by INFRA, does your private GitHub has 2factor enabled and the right ssh-keys? Should be the same as you have in Whimsy.

Cheers,
—Alex

Sent from my iPhone

--
databloom AI, Inc.

3401 N. MIAMI AVE. STE 230
33127 Miami, Florida
United States

--  Please consider the environment before printing this
email --

Disclaimer:
The content of this message is confidential. If you
have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then
delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal
the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will
not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.