Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Faucher Aurélie <Au...@atosorigin.com> on 2005/08/09 16:35:39 UTC

Maven War deploy

Hello,
I wanted to deploy a war with the goal war:deploy
and I've this error :

Fichier... d:\Outil\Maven_1.1-beta-1\cache\maven-artifact-plugin-1.5.2\plugin.jelly
Element... artifact:artifact-deploy
Ligne..... 90
Colonne... 9
org.apache.maven.project.Dependency.setProperties(Ljava/util/List;)V

What does it mean? I don't understand and i'm a newbie!
Thanks

Aurélie

Re: Maven War deploy

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aurélie,

It's a known bug.
You can solve it with the last release of the artifact plugin :

maven plugin:download -DgroupId=maven -DartifactId=maven-artifact-plugin
-Dversion=1.6

Arnaud