Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karsten Ohme <wi...@t-online.de> on 2008/11/06 00:39:58 UTC

release plug in - allow usage of snapshot dependencies and unversioned files are not ignored from SVN

Hi,

I have the following problems with the release plug in:

I complains that I still have some SNAPSHOT versions included. Can I
disable this check? Some dependencies are only available as snapshot
releases. Previous releases are buggy.

Some Eclipse specific files like .project and .classpath are regarded as
not committed, although these files are not versioned. I don't want to
set these files to the SVN ignore list. At the workspace of another
developer thees files also exist and it should not be necessary to
exclude them before he can work on.

Regards,
Karsten