Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl> on 2015/01/12 16:28:56 UTC

Problem with getting node active

I have 4 cores, of which 2 recover just fine and 2 others never get really
active. Not when deleting index or changing clusterstate.json.

So I created a new collection (1 shard, 2 replicas on Solr 4.5 with 3
zookeeper ensemble) and added 1 document to it. It never gets active. Not
even on leader.

There are no exceptions in log.

How do I get zookeeper to see node as active again?

Re: Problem with getting node active

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
UpdateLog got commented. Problem solved.