Posted to user@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2021/11/29 16:33:50 UTC

New Committer: Saad Ur Rahman

Hi All,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Heron
(Incubating) has invited Saad Ur Rahman to become a committer and we are
pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Saad has been a spark (get the pun?) in our community. He has helped and is
still working on Heron's K8's scheduler code, making Heron easier to use,
among other things.

We are lucky to have him accept the offer to be a committer. Being a
committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need
to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

- Josh

Re: New Committer: Saad Ur Rahman

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Ning!

A big thank you to Nick Nezis, with whom I work on the K8s enhancements,
and Josh Fischer for all their time and the effort they put into the PRs
alongside me.

/Saad

Posted by Saad <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Ning!