Posted to users@flex.apache.org by dviel <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/10 15:42:21 UTC

Flash Builder 4.7 OSX

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for downloading the Flash Builder installer for OSX but can't
found any place to download it.

Any idea ?

Thank you !

Re: Flash Builder 4.7 OSX

Posted by leokan23 <le...@best-web.gr>.
Flash Builder 4.7 doesn't work with Catalina update cause it is not 64bit. I
would suggest moving to intellij or vscode

Re: Flash Builder 4.7 OSX

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
FB is a old IDE not supported from years.
I recommend you to try new IDEs like VSCode with AS3&MXML extension or
Moonshine IDE.
Both are currently developed and maintained.
HTH
Carlos

El mar., 10 mar. 2020 a las 23:13, dviel (<da...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm looking for downloading the Flash Builder installer for OSX but can't
> found any place to download it.
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Thank you !

Carlos Rovira