Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Monnerie <li...@is.it-management.at> on 2013/02/01 07:59:38 UTC

MONEY_FRAUD_5 false positive

I got reports about a FP from this rule, and the mail. As it is a
booking confirmation, I'd like not to send it to a public list, but if
the maintainer wants I can send it privately.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc | Tel: +43 660 415 6531

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Monnerie
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.monnerie
Twitter: @MichaelMonnerie https://twitter.com/MichaelMonnerie
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/uGx6ug
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100598203632716687928/

Protéger.at Internet Services Austria [gesprochen: Prot-e-schee]
http://protéger.at | http://proteger.at
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/protegerat
Mitglied im it-management Netzwerk http://it-management.at

Re: MONEY_FRAUD_5 false positive

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.
Michael Monnerie skrev den 2013-02-01 07:59:
> I got reports about a FP from this rule, and the mail. As it is a
> booking confirmation, I'd like not to send it to a public list, but
> if
> the maintainer wants I can send it privately.

what is the sender domain ?

do the sender domain have dkim / spf ?

if so whitelist based on it, if sender domain have no dkim or spf, send
sample to dev

Re: MONEY_FRAUD_5 false positive

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 1 Feb 2013, Michael Monnerie wrote:

> I got reports about a FP from this rule, and the mail. As it is a
> booking confirmation, I'd like not to send it to a public list, but if
> the maintainer wants I can send it privately.

That's me.

First pass, if you have the list of all the rules that hit, send that. If
that's not enough then I'll ask for the full message.

Danke!

  Today: the 10th anniversary of the loss of STS-107 Columbia