Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Piotr Jagielski <pj...@o2.pl> on 2014/06/04 10:29:23 UTC

deleting topics

Hi all,

Can anyone explain the current state of deleting topics? We've
found delete.topic.enable config property and after setting it to true on
0.8.1.1 deletion seems to work ok.

There is also a fix of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1397 in
the trunk is it possible that 0.8.2 could have delete topics enabled by
default?

Regards

Re: deleting topics

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hey Tim,

Thanks for the patch. I just reviewed it.

-Neha

Re: deleting topics

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.

Re: deleting topics